Calling all young explorers! Your next adventure starts today! Join us as we explore space!
Let’s get started:
- Pick up a Take & Make Kit from your library branch to make your very own paper rocket bookmark!
- Play I Spy with a variety of space-themed items
- Deepen your exploration of space with these resources:
- PebbleGo: Interactive articles in Health, Science, and Animals for students Grades K-3. Access to this resource from home requires a username and password. Talk to library staff about how to access for free with a Library card.
- Tumblebooks: Access resources for children in K-6, including animated talking picture books, chapter books, videos, non-fiction books, playlists, graphics novels.
- Tabletop Telescope: Check out a telescope from the library’s Object Library!
- NASA Live: Watch live streaming from the International Space Station.
- Read one of these books from our collection.
- Download this month’s activity sheet if you prefer to get started from home.
Explorers are welcome to join the program at any time. Here’s how it works:
- Pick up a passport from your local branch to begin a full year of learning, reading, doing, and having a whole lot of fun!
- Visit your local branch each month to pick up a themed craft kit and activity sheet.
- Complete at least one of the activities
- Return to the branch to get your passport stamped and ballot entered into a grand prize draw for a tablet! The draw will take place at the end of the program in February 2024.