Computers are located at each Huron County Library location for public use. Features include:
- Windows 10
- Microsoft Office including Word, Powerpoint and Excel
- Printing functionality
- Internet connectivity
- Access to Ancestry Library edition
Computer users are required to follow the Internet Services policy. Violation of the rules may result in the suspension of computer privileges.
Computer access is limited to 60-minute sessions.
Printing and Copying
Photocopiers and printers are available at all Library locations for public use. Print jobs can be sent from in-branch public computers or through a USB device.
Contactless printing can also be arranged. Please contact your local branch to learn how to securely send your documents for printing. Once printed, library staff will contact you to make arrangements for safe pickup.
- Colour copies: $1/page
- Black & white copies: 0.25/page
- Laminating: $1/page
Vaccine receipt printing and laminating:
Tech Time - In-person
Need help with technology? The Huron County Library is here to help! Some of our branches offer in-person Tech Time:
- Alice Munro Branch offers tech support Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays. Please contact the branch to arrange an appointment.
- Bayfield Branch offers tech support each Thursday from 1:30-2:30 p.m. Contact the Branch to arrange an appointment.
- Exeter Branch offers tech support each Wednesday from 2-4 p.m. Contact the Branch to arrange an appointment.
- Goderich Branch offers tech support each Thursday from 11 a.m.-12 p.m. Contact the Branch to arrange an appointment.
- Seaforth Branch offers tech support each Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 2-4 p.m. Contact the Branch to arrange an appointment.
Virtual Tech Time
Need help with technology? The Huron County Library is here to help! Fill out this online form to receive one-on-one virtual support from a member of our staff.
Huron County Library provides free wireless internet at all of our locations. This service is available 24/7, even when branches are closed to the public. Wifi can be accessed from any branch parking lot. Access information is posted at each branch.