2024 T(W)EEN READING CHALLENGE
Calling all Huron County tweens and teens! The Huron County Library is challenging youth ages 12 to 18 to read at least one book a month from February 2024 to January 2025 for a chance to win some amazing prizes. Are you up for the challenge?
Here’s how it works:
- Download a tracking sheet or pick up a sheet from your local branch to start recording your reads.
- At the end of each month, drop off your completed entries to any Huron County Library branch or email firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line 2024 Reading Challenge.
- For every book you read, your name will be entered to win a monthly prize. There is no limit to how many books you can read each month, so the more you read, the more chances you have to win a prize.
- At the end of the Reading Challenge, all entries will be entered into a grand prize draw which will take place at the beginning of February, 2025.
- We don’t care what you read! Audiobooks and e-books count just as much as physical books.
- And they don’t have to be books from the library! Include books from home or school.
Looking for ideas of what to read? Explore our online catalogue or speak with branch staff who are eager to offer reading recommendations. Or follow the Huron County Library on Facebook or Instagram where we will share monthly picks. And if you would like to share what you are reading throughout the year, tag @HuronCountyLibrary using #HCLReadingChallenge2024