Get creative this winter by participating in the Clinton Branch‘s Tiny Art Show! Pick up a 5” X 5” board from the branch and get creative with your tiny artwork. Use your own art supplies to decorate your board (paint, draw, decoupage, collage, sew, etc.) or attend an in-person decorating event taking place on Saturday, Feb. 25 or Saturday, March 18, 1-3 p.m. We will have an assortment of art supplies available.
The deadline for submissions is Monday, March 20. The Tiny Art Show opening will be held on March 30, 7 p.m. Artwork will be displayed in the library from March 30 to April 28, 2023. Tiny refreshments will be served.
Download an entry form and return to the Clinton Branch along with your piece by March 20. Entry forms are also available from the branch.
Art Show Rules:
- One board per person or group. Available while supplies last.
- Teens and adults may participate.
- No candles or electrical devices, including battery operated.
- Objects, paper, and materials of any kind, except food, may be glued to the canvas, but artwork must remain 5” X 5” and must be able to hang flat against the wall.
- Please write your name on the back of the canvas and include an arrow to show which way is the top.
- After the show opening on March 30, artwork will be displayed until April 28. Art will be available for pick-up beginning Friday, April 28 at the Circulation Desk. The last day to pick up your artwork will be Friday, May 5. Please note, any artwork not picked up will become library property for use as we deem fit.
- The Huron County Library reserves the right to refuse any work considered unsuitable and/or does not meet these guidelines. Or if it cannot be accommodated safely or comfortably within the library space.
- By participating in the Clinton Branch Tiny Art Show, you agree to allow Huron County Library to publicly display and photograph your art for promotion and engagement.