Calling all young explorers! Your next adventure starts today! This month’s Passport to Discovery theme is Earth Day. We celebrate this day with activities that will inspire us all to make a difference for the future of our communities and our planet!
Let’s get started:
- Pick up a Take & Make Kit from your library branch to make a plantable pollinator seed bomb using recycled paper!
- Take the 3Rs Earth Day Pledge! Fill in the blanks: “I pledge to reduce… I pledge to reuse… I pledge to recycle…
- Play Earth Day Tic Tac Toe! Pick up a game sheet filled with activities you can do to take is a step towards a healthier planet.
- Read one of these books from our collection.
- Download this month’s activity sheet if you prefer to get started from home.
Explorers are welcome to join the program at any time. Here’s how it works:
- Pick up a passport from your local branch to begin a full year of learning, reading, doing, and having a whole lot of fun!
- Visit your local branch each month to pick up a themed craft kit and activity sheet.
- Complete at least one of the activities
- Return to the branch to get your passport stamped and ballot entered into a grand prize draw that will take place at the end of the program in February 2024.