VIRTUAL TECH TIME
Need help with technology? The Huron County Library is here to help! Fill out the form below and receive one-on-one virtual support from a member of our staff. After you’ve completed the form, staff will contact you as soon as possible to setup a phone or video chat appointment.
Common topics include:
- Tablet, e-reader, and cellphone troubleshooting
- Computer and internet skills
- Email support
- Picture management, including sharing photos
- If your difficulty is directly related to a library resource, such as cloudLibrary or hoopla, please contact your local branch to ask for assistance.
- There is a limit of one appointment per person, per month.
- First time using Zoom? Zoom’s help centre has a video library of help resources that can help you learn how to connect to a meeting or share your screen.
- If we are not able to help you with a specific technology question, we may be able to suggest alternative resources in the community.
- If you need to cancel your appointment, please email email@example.com or call the Alice Munro branch at 519-357-3312.
- We are not able to perform troubleshooting with computer or hardware/software repair.