STRATEGIC PLANNING SURVEY
The Huron County Library is developing a new strategic plan and we want to hear from you! The public is invited to participate in a community survey to help the library establish priorities for 2024 through 2028. Public input on the library’s services, programs and facilities will provide valuable feedback that will help shape the plan to meet the needs of the communities the library serves.
Whether you are a regular library user or have never used our services before, all feedback is welcome! The survey takes about 7-10 minutes to complete and all participants will be entered into a draw for an iPad! The online survey can be accessed from home or from any Huron County Library branch by visiting https://connectedcountyofhuron.ca/. Branches will also have paper copies of the survey available and staff willing to help if you have questions or need support completing the survey.
The deadline to complete the survey is Sunday, April 30.
Prize Contest Rules and Disclaimer
- This contest is open to residents of Canada over the age of 18 years. Employees or volunteers of the County of Huron, or any of its affiliates and/or associates, immediate family members of employees and volunteers and persons with whom such persons are domiciled are excluded from this Contest.
- Prizes will be drawn from eligible entries.
- The prize is not redeemable in cash or exchangeable.
- The person(s) whose name(s) is chosen will be required to answer a skill-testing question.
- Acceptance of the prize is acknowledgement by the winner of the use, without additional compensation, of his or her name and/or likeness and/or voice, municipal address for promotion and/or advertising purposes in any manner or medium which the Huron County Library may deem appropriate.
- The County of Huron will not be held liable for any loss, damage or injury resulting from or associated with acceptance or use of this prize.
- Acceptance of a prize is acknowledgement of acceptance of the contest rules.
- Huron County Library retain the rights, in their absolute and sole discretion, to make substitution of equivalent kind or approximate value of the prize in the event of the unavailability of any prize or component of the prize for any reason whatsoever.
- This contest is subject to all Federal, Provincial and Municipal laws.
- Huron County Library reserve the right to terminate this contest at any time without prior notice.
- Submissions are limited to one entry per person.
- All entries become the sole property of the Sponsors and none will be returned for any reason. Entries must be received no later than the end of the Contest Period. Entries will be declared invalid if they are late, illegible, incomplete, damaged, irregular, mutilated, forged, garbled, or mechanically or electronically reproduced.