- This event has passed.
Event Series: Libraries Transforming Commuities
Libraries Transforming Communities: Community Conversations
March 21 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
As part of the Libraries Transforming Communities project, the Huron County Library is hosting Community Conversations across the County and invite you to join the conversation at a library branch near you! Participants will share aspirations for their communities with the goal of creating communities for all.
Join the conversation:
- Brussels Branch: Thursday, Feb. 9, 11 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Alice Munro Branch, Wingham: Monday, Feb. 27, 6:30-8 p.m.
- Zurich Branch: Monday, March 6, 6:30-8 p.m.
- Seaforth Branch: Tuesday, March 21, 6-8 p.m.
- Blyth Branch: Wednesday, March 29, 6:30-8 p.m.
- Goderich Branch: Wednesday, April 12, 6-7:30 p.m.
- Virtual Session: Wednesday, April 19, 6:30-8 p.m.
- Bayfield Branch: Tuesday, April 25, 5:30-7 p.m.
- Clinton Branch: Tuesday, May 9, 6:30-8 p.m.
- Exeter Branch: Thursday, May 11, 6:30-8 p.m.